What information do we collect?
We may collect information from you anytime you interact with our website or provide personal information to Health Care for All(HCAO) and Health Care for All-Action(HCAO-Action) such as filling out a form or contacting us. When requesting information, resources, ordering or registering to participate in an activity, survey, petition or providing other information collection on our site or submitting commentary.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To contact you to provide information, resources, registration or for information collection
- To send emails, newsletters, announcements, news releases and notices.
- To solicit your financial contributions/donations
- To request your participation in an event or activity
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails from HCAO and HCAO-Action
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information. HCAO and HCAO-Action respect the privacy of all visitors to our web site. Information provided voluntarily by you will never be sold or rented. Your information will not be otherwise disclosed to any other person or organization except those doing work on behalf of HCAO.
Disclosure of information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Oregon Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Oregon Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties other than specified in this policy without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on December 31, 2017.
HCAO's Copyright Policy
HCAO publishes its website under a Creative Commons license. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/
Clicking on the Creative Commons license symbol at the bottom of any page will lead you to both an easy-to-read version and a legal-jargon version of the terms. Please note that under the terms of this license, HCAO also requires that you include the URL of the page from which you obtain content. If you wish to use HCAO’s work under any other conditions than those allowed by the license, please contact email@example.com.
You are free to share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work under the following conditions:
- Attribution required — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). What does "Attribute this work" mean? The page you came from contained embedded licensing metadata, including how the creator wishes to be attributed for re-use. You can use the HTML here to cite the work. Doing so will also include metadata on your page so that others can find the original work as well.
- Noncommercial use only— You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works—You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page
By using the hcao.org web site (“Site”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Terms of Service
Health Care for All-Oregon reserves the right to amend any or all of the policies, guidelines and disclaimer without notification. We also retain the right to increase any information and make changes to our inventory without notification.
You agree to use the Site at your own risk.
Revision date: December 31, 2017